Tuesday, February 21, 2012

VDay Crafts

Krissy is so brave and once again had us over for craft day to let the toddlers go wild with paint! We had grand plans to make Valentine’s Day cards, but I know mine certainly did not turn out how I envisioned. Carter did great though and had so much fun painting his own hand and stamping it on the paper. I was impressed how well he did since he tends to be weird about messes, but he went to town painting his hands, arms, shirt…you get the idea! Even though we didn’t make any real cards, I’m excited to display his latest masterpieces. Thanks for a fun day Krissy and Nicholas! Can’t wait till next time :)

vday

We started in the basement with a little play time and then moved upstairs to the kitchen to let the creative juices flow. Afterward we let the babies run wild outside and enjoy the beautiful fresh air!

vday0

vday1

vday2

Bennett, Nicholas, Carter, and Trenton

vday3

vday4

Kayden got in on the action too while baby Kinley watched from her car seat!

vday5

4 comments:

  1. love the tennis racquet vs.baseball bat game they had going ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the cutest posts! Thank you for taking so many pics and the time document everything! I love reading them....and looking back at old ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO brave! i bet the "cards" would be a hit for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete