Friday, February 24, 2012

VDay at Kangazoom

DSC_6105

My Little Valentine

We spent Valentine’s Day bouncing with our friends at Kangazoom and then chowing down on subs at Jimmy Johns! It was a low key day but sometimes those are the best! That night we went on a family run (where it was confirmed that I had a stress fracture in my right leg…), watched some Clemson/UVA basketball, and enjoyed some ice cream sundaes! Maybe not romantic, but I was with my two boys and couldn’t have been happier. I didn’t have my camera handy so thanks to friend Halie for taking all these photos!

vday1

vday2

vday3

1 comment:

  1. the collages turned out cute. Love the picture of Carter, Kayden and Spencer all lined up in their high chairs, realized later Kayden only had one shoe on, and I like how Carter and Kayden are blowing kisses and Spencer is doing his own thing and posing with that cute smile!

    ReplyDelete