Monday, February 27, 2012

Long Weekend

043

Kristin and Nathan came up to visit for President’s Weekend so Carter and I decided to camp out at Hattie and Poppy’s house while they were there! It was a great four day “staycation” and so fun to wake up in the morning so the cousins could play, eat breakfast, and watch cartoons together. C is really starting to enjoy his cousin now that they can sit and play and he wants to copy everything that Nathan does! I am so glad we could spend a long weekend together and can’t wait to see them again in two weeks for C’s second birthday!!

053

cousins1

cousins2

4 comments:

  1. I bet your mom loved having her two grandbabies together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love these pics of the boys together. makes me smile every time i see them. they are such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure did! Loved waking up to my boys every morning, we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures! i like the last ones of them in the chair, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete