The last Thursday in January we joined our BB buddies for a play date at an indoor playground called Kangazoom. I’m pretty sure I’ve posted about it before because we have been a few times. Carter has always been a little hesitant to play but this time he had a blast jumping in the bouncy houses, going down the inflatable slides all by himself, and playing tee ball with the air funnel. We had the entire place to ourselves so the babies had so much fun running around. This was our first time getting to meet Madeleine’s new baby brother Hayes as well! Mommy Kasey is such a rock star taking both kids out and I was impressed how well she handled them! All our second generations are giving me hope that maybe having two kids isn’t so impossibly hard after all!
That place looks so fun! I need to find a place like that.
ReplyDeleteI also think it looks like 2 is not so bad, but we shall see ! ; )
Such great shots! I love the puppet theatre ones. Hank really really loves that tee-ball thing Carter is playing with. He would stand there and do only that the whole time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat spot to play! Oh my the tiny one...
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of Isabella!! So pretty with the light coming in!
ReplyDeleteI just thought the same thing, the picture of Isabella is really good. How do you get your pictures so light, I have been meaning to ask, I feel like mine are always a little dark. Guess I need to change up my ISO or white balance.
ReplyDeleteThat place looks really neat! I agree, that pic of Isabella is amazing!
ReplyDelete