Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meeting Story Amelia

015

Our friends Mark and Jane welcomed baby Story on December 27th and we finally had a chance to meet her a few weeks later. We hosted the Woomers and the new Kalmes family for dinner and a meet and greet. Baby Story was so peaceful and quiet and gave us lots of time to chat and hear all about Jane’s at home labor and delivery. Since it was a school night we couldn’t hang out too late so after a yummy Thai dinner everyone headed home. Carter loved getting to spend time with Laura and Hank and was completely oblivious to the baby in our house, but I loved getting a chance to hold her and get my newborn fix for the week!

story1

031

story2

story3

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun night! I love all these pics of the kids together. Such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, what great pictures?, I especially like the final shot in the corner, of Hank holding Story. We had such a good time that night!

    ReplyDelete