Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Playdate Reunion

A few weeks ago we found out that friends KariBeth, Lila, and Alli would be in town in the middle of February! We couldn’t wait to have them back to playgroup and it worked out that we would be at Beth’s house again (I wanted to link to that post but I cannot for the life of me find it in my blog archives :( I don’t know where it is!!)! It was like a mini play date reunion only this time there were lots of extra babies! Kristin and Nathan came too and it was great to have all the babies spend time together.

204

Alli, KariBeth, Lila, me, and Carter

trent1

trent2

trent3

trent4

trent5

3 comments:

  1. aww those pics are so cute!! Did you put them in shutterfly yet? Just curious because I want to download them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun one! Sorry I missed it, and Kristin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Spencer's hair in these photos!

    ReplyDelete