Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Maternity Pics Sneak Peek

The other evening we were so lucky to meet up with Lauren Boyd for a maternity photo session! I met her through my MOPs group at Carter’s preschool and we quickly hit it off. Our boys are only a few days apart and we have very similar tastes in lots of things, including books! She was running a contest through her photography page on Facebook and I just happened to guess the correct answer!! We checked our calendars, nailed down a date, and met her at a local park on a Sunday evening. C was in a particularly cooperative mood (perhaps due to the copious amounts of bribes we offered), the lighting was ideal, and Lauren worked her magic to capture some amazing memories of our little family. I could not be more thrilled with how they turned out and can’t wait to see them up on the wall. Here is just a little sneak of the amazing shots she took for us! Thanks again Lauren!! We LOVE them :)

558256_386988758033425_1112063594_n

MaternityPics

2012-08-13  (8)

2012-08-13 Maternity (5)

C was working it! Thank goodness he was feeling photogenic today!

2012-08-13  (5)

maternity2

2012-08-13  (2)

maternity3

maternity4

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special moments, I highly recommend going with Lauren Boyd! She is so friendly and easy to work with. I will be forever grateful that she was able to capture such precious memories for us before baby h2o joins the family!

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous photos! And you look so great! I think I can count the number of photos taken during my 2nd pregnancy on one hand. It was a very chaotic time in our lives, and I just felt miserably large! Ha-Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so amazing and you look fabulous, Mama! That dress is beautiful. Such a gorgeous family - can't wait to see pics of the new little man when he arrives! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! going o look into using her as well. very fun and creative shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! My friend just did similar pictures and I just love them. Congrats on your upcoming little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these pictures!

    And yay for C cooperating! I am not above bribery either, whatever works : )

    ReplyDelete