Look at that cool dude!
Wet kisses from my sweet boy!
We had so much fun at the lake with Hattie and Poppy! It was an exhausting weekend!
Love your suit. C couldn't be any cuter in croc's and his swimmy.
we enjoyed it too! Come back soon...
Awesome pictures. Looks like so much fun..I must say, your title made me think your water had broken!!
Adorable pictures, just found you through another blog! Saw that you were pregnant so I hope you check out The Chirping Moms for lots of great posts and giveaways everyday this week for our "Baby Week"!-Juliehttp://www.thechirpingmoms.com
Love your suit. C couldn't be any cuter in croc's and his swimmy.
ReplyDeletewe enjoyed it too! Come back soon...
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures. Looks like so much fun..
ReplyDeleteI must say, your title made me think your water had broken!!
Adorable pictures, just found you through another blog! Saw that you were pregnant so I hope you check out The Chirping Moms for lots of great posts and giveaways everyday this week for our "Baby Week"!
ReplyDelete-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com