My friend Anita is the queen of coming up with fun ways to beat these brutal Atlanta summers. The other week we joined her and Evan at Build a Bear for a morning adventure! The boys picked out their own little bear, stuffed them, gave them baths, and wrote out a birth certificate! We had never been to Build a Bear and it was a fun experience for all of us. C really wanted to pick out an Angry Birds doll instead of a bear, but after some careful negotiating he created an adorable pirate bear that turned out super cute!! He chose the name Captain Hook Bear and loves that he came with a sword! Thanks to A&E for including us in this fun outing (and the coupons!!!!!) and for a yummy lunch after too!
Evan knew right away which bear he wanted! C took a little more time to decide.
So cute! I was thinking of taking N to do this a few weeks before the new baby comes to build a bear for the baby...but then I worried he would get upset if he didnt get to keep it (of course the baby will have a gift for him too...) Looks like a great day!
ReplyDeletethe pirate bear is sooo cute! Good negotiating Mama!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day together! I think we had as much fun building a bear as the boys did. :)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I've never been to a build a bear either, looks like I should take Lila soon!
ReplyDeleteWe made one last week too! Love!
ReplyDelete