I just laughed out loud...Connor is also obsessed with "criss-cross applesauce"! He learned that at school, too. SO GLAD Carter is doing so much better! Connor started daycare at 6 months old when I had to return to work and Hailey will have to start going even sooner for the same reason. It is so hard to leave our Littles but so reassuring when you know they are having fun and learning and growing...I think he will benefit hugely from his time around the other kids. Great job, Mama!
I just laughed out loud...Connor is also obsessed with "criss-cross applesauce"! He learned that at school, too. SO GLAD Carter is doing so much better! Connor started daycare at 6 months old when I had to return to work and Hailey will have to start going even sooner for the same reason. It is so hard to leave our Littles but so reassuring when you know they are having fun and learning and growing...I think he will benefit hugely from his time around the other kids. Great job, Mama!
ReplyDelete