The Baby Brigade (minus a few friends)- August 2012
Just shy of our 2.5yr anniversary the Baby Brigade had an end of the summer/last hurrah party! After all this time together, things are about to change drastically as most of the big babies are starting school. This group has been such a God send and these friends have been with us through some amazing times! We have had lots of parties, play times, mommy’s nights, bumps, bruises, kisses, and hugs! I cannot imagine having gone through motherhood without these special friends and even though things will look different this fall I know we will all be connected for life! It’s hard to believe we went from five brand new mommies to a group of 14 and by the end of the winter we will have 23 babies!! WOW! I wish all of the group could have made it the other week to our farewell party, but such is life and hopefully we will have lots of opportunities to spend time together over the holidays when the babies are on vacation!
We were missing buddies Miles, Madeleine and Hayes, Evan, Samantha, and Bennett
The original “Fab Five” have been meeting since April 2010 and consisted of
Macey, Spencer, Carter, Madeleine (not pictured below), and Nicholas!
What program are you using now to do these collages and write things on the pics? And I don't like the title "says goodbye" :(
ReplyDeleteWow, that's so sweet how the original five sat together again and you put their baby pics next to it! Crazy how small they were 2.5 years ago!
ReplyDeletethey are all precious, as babies and toddlers. What a wonderful and very special group of friends, for the kids and moms alike!
ReplyDeleteYou'll at least have to do yearly reunion parties!
Hi Kelly! It's been a while since I've checked in and I see that Carter is as cute as ever and you have another one on the way! How exciting! Hope all is well :)
ReplyDelete