Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The McReeders

It had been nearly two years since I took family photos for the Reeders and we were well overdue to update the ones I had taken for them before. They had added another little boy into the family and I was so glad to be able to capture some special moments for them. We had an absolutely perfect evening and everyone was primed and ready for their close ups ;) I waited a long time to post these because Katie was going to blow up a few to give to Dan for Father’s Day. I love how they turned out and hopefully we can go again this fall when baby Camp turns one! This family is so special to me and I am thankful that God had our paths cross again later in life so our babies could grow up side by side!

003

Baby Campbell {6 months}, Dan, Katie, Bennett {2.5 years}

016

055

102-1

Look at these gorgeous boys! Their eyes are simply unbelievable!

reeders1

Untitled

reeders2

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are all gorgeous!!! You are so talented Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much. Thank you for sharing your gift with our family. I will treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much. Thank you for sharing your gift with our family. I will treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them! you are a great photog!!

    ReplyDelete