Monday, June 10, 2013

Swim School

 

Carter and his buddy Nicholas started swim lessons at the Aquatic Center near our house. Despite being a water baby, Carter is still quite anxious in the pool and I knew he needed as much practice as possible before the summer really takes off. I’m glad he has a friend in the class and even though both boys were a bit nervous, it was adorable to watch. Their teacher is fabulous and hopefully will have them both loving the pool in no time!

 

This is the part of class where the teacher spins the kids around and then dunks them. I guess knowing how timid C was she decided it would be a good idea not to submerge him. She told him next class he had to go under so we will keep talking it up and hopefully he won’t totally freak out when it happens!!

015

swim1

swim2

042

Practicing blowing bubbles!

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pics!!! We had fun with y'all!

    ReplyDelete