Friday, June 7, 2013

Nolan- 6 Months Old

042-1

Nolan at Six Months ~ 21lbs 4oz ~ 29in

Our sweet gigantic little peanut turned six months old the weekend of Mother’s Day. It was the most perfect day and my boys were on their best behavior. That evening we went to dinner at my parent’s house to celebrate Hattie’s birthday and did a photo shoot in their backyard to commemorate N’s special milestone.

008-1

025-1

040-1

063-1

6m1

6m2

I love you sweet Nolan. You are becoming such a happy, smiley little man and we are forever grateful that you have completed our family. Watching you and Carter grow up side by side is my greatest honor. Your first six months were pretty tough but things are slowly getting easier and I am learning every day how to mother two very different and needy boys! Thank you for being patient when your older brother is demanding all my attention and flashing me your mega watt smile every time I am having a rough day. You are precious beyond belief and will always be my favorite littlest baby ;) oxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment