Monday, June 11, 2012

Twins for the Day

twins

May 17, 2012- Our Day with Spencer

The other week, Carter and I took Spencer out for the morning to give mama Shari a little break! We headed over to Webb Bridge Park for a fun morning of sand and splashing! This was our first time to the park since last year and I had forgotten about the stream running through. Of course both boys got completely soaked from head to toe and I did not bring C a change of clothes! Spencer’s mama was more prepared and he was able to wear something new out to lunch. Carter on the other hand was dressed in a wet tshirt and diaper. Whoops! At least I learned my lesson for future play dates at the park! It was such a fun day and both boys were incredibly well behaved. After a picnic lunch of Jason’s Deli, we dropped S off for nap time and headed home. I was surprised at what a great time we had and how much easier it was to manage the two boys now that they are older and (usually) listen to directions. I did not know what to expect but was pleased with our adventure! Thanks Shari for letting us steal your boy for the day- and your awesome new stroller!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love when there is another toddler Eva's age now. They play is hilarious to watch and they really do "play" instead of ignoring one another. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete