Friday, June 8, 2012

Snip, Snip!

I had been letting Carter’s hair grow out for months and kept meaning to get it cut, but the longer it got the more I liked it! Unfortunately, it is SO hot here and his pretty locks would be drenched in sweat every day. Every nap time he would wake up a big sweaty mess and actually started complaining about being too hot. On Monday we woke up after a lazy morning and since we had no other plans, I put in a call to Ms, Rosa and asked if she could squeeze us in. It was time for the beautiful frat boy hair to go!

025

C really is an angel at Ms. Rosa’s and sat perfectly still while she buzzed his hair off! I showed her a picture of our blog buddy Knox as inspiration and she got right to work! I could not believe how much fell onto the floor and he instantly seemed cooler- in more ways than one hahaha I can’t wait to let his hair grow out again, but I think we’ll wait for the fall or winter so he’s not so miserable. Ms. Rosa spiked his new ‘do up but I don’t know how often he’ll actually rock a mohawk. He was super excited about his “candy pop” that he got for being a good boy and had fun riding the aisles of Target showing off his new hair do. He even suckered me into buying him an angry birds plush doll afterward! What a stud!

haircut

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you and love little boys shaggy hair, but I can't get over how cute C looks with his new do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We havent cut Anne Margaret's hair yet...I probably need to but just cant bring myself to do it! Maybe you and Carter will be my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete