On Saturday, Lincoln and I celebrated our sixth anniversary! We returned to our old stomping grounds and had dinner at Dante’s Down the Hatch. My sweet sister was kind enough to watch Carter for the evening so we could enjoy a three hour meal!! It was such amazing food, even better company, and such a fun evening celebrating where we’ve been and what’s to come. Over the past twelve years, Linc and I have gone from boyfriend and girlfriend, to fiancés, to newlyweds, to parents! It was been quite an adventure and I can’t wait to see where we’re headed next. Linc- I love you more now than ever before and I am so thankful to have you by my side on this crazy journey. Thank you for everything.
If you’re ever in Atlanta you really need to get a table at Dante’s. It is a fondue restaurant that looks like the inside of a ship. There is even a river running through with alligators, turtles, and fish. In 2000, the restaurant burned down and Lincoln and his step father Bo had a chance to help Dante rebuild! Linc built us a table and carved our names underneath. Who knew that twelve years later we’d be back to celebrate as a married couple! Dante came by to give us his best wishes and the entire staff was at our beck and call. It certainly was nice being treated as VIP :) We started off with a delicious cheese fondue and then moved on to the Mandarin dinner (pork, steak, chicken, and breaded shrimp). The nice thing about a fondue restaurant is you cannot rush the meal, so Linc and I were able to sit and enjoy our conversation and really spend some quality time together. We finished up with some tasty desserts and then picked up our boy for the long trek home. It was such a perfect night spent with my perfect date and I am so thankful for a wonderful celebration on our sixth anniversary!
How special! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What a great night out.
ReplyDelete