so very happy for you!! congratulations, mama! it's so exciting that all of us with our little 2-year-old's are expecting #2's so soon. such blessings!
YAY!! I think I've told you congrats on every possible media, but I'm so happy for you (and a little jealous, but I have to suppress my baby fever!). Can't wait to visit with you all this summer!!
Congratulations! I've followed your blog for a little while now, we have a little girl that is just a few days older than Carter and are expecting baby number two in October! Fun times : )
Hi Kelly, I've been following your blog for a little while now. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteso very happy for you!! congratulations, mama! it's so exciting that all of us with our little 2-year-old's are expecting #2's so soon. such blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest announcement ever!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so happy for you! Carter will be a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I think I've told you congrats on every possible media, but I'm so happy for you (and a little jealous, but I have to suppress my baby fever!). Can't wait to visit with you all this summer!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I've followed your blog for a little while now, we have a little girl that is just a few days older than Carter and are expecting baby number two in October! Fun times : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! :)
ReplyDelete