Monday, April 16, 2012

Staycation

cook1

When Kristin and Nathan came to visit for Easter, Carter and I decided to stay at my parent’s house too! Since N takes two naps a day, it was easier for us to wake up there so we didn’t miss out on valuable play time. Carter loves staying at Hattie and Poppy’s house and asks to go there all the time. While we were visiting, C got lots of quality time with Hattie. He helped her cook in the kitchen, built forts, played outside, and went fishing! It was such a nice “staycation” and I’m thankful that we were able to spend so much time with everyone! Thanks to H&P for letting us crash for the week, we can’t wait to come back!

cook2

cook3

No girls allowed in this fort!

1 comment:

  1. Good timing to get a delivery so C could play in the box!
    We loved having the boys here for the week, I miss them! Come and play soon, xo

    ReplyDelete