Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Twins on the Way

My beautiful friend Shari is expecting twin boys any day now! I had the privilege of taking her maternity pictures a few weeks back and she was simply glowing! Her c-section is scheduled for May 14th unless the little boys decide to make their debut earlier. I know she is so ready to meet them but is both nervous and excited to go from a family of three to five overnight. Hang in there mama- it will all be worth it in the end!!

155-2

shari1

shari2

shari3

shari4

Get ready Spencer! Your baby brothers are on the way!

6 comments:

  1. Prettiest mom-TWO-be I know;). Great photos, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and Shari looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love them! You made me feel so pretty! What a beautiful way to remember this pregnancy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete