Our county does this awesome event called Kindergarten Round Up where the kids and parents practice riding the bus to and from school so everyone knows the routine and what it will be like the first day of school. We had a sitter come over to watch Nolan so we could take our biggest boy to ride the bus and meet his teacher! We are the last pick up in the morning (6:51…am…in the morning…!!!) but the last drop off in the afternoon so I was a little worried how my boy would do on such a long ride. He had a blast in the morning and found out he would be sitting with two other kinder boys. They have assigned seats so I don’t have to worry about him overhearing naughty 5th grade boys and their potty talk!!
By the end of orientation our boy was beat and we headed home to rest! Only one more full day till he starts kindergarten and our summer is officially over!! I can’t even believe it!
Aww good luck with kindergarten! I am sure he will love it :-)
ReplyDelete