This fall I have the opportunity to photograph a few of my favorite people. Kara and Brian got engaged after months of waiting and anticipating and as soon as I heard the good news I offered to capture some memories for them. I had never shot an engagement shoot before and couldn’t wait to try out a few new locations. With their adorable daughter, the incredible fall foliage, and willing to do anything I asked, we took over 700 photos! Of course they weren’t all keepers, but I was really thrilled with how this session turned out. For Kara’s bridal shower I presented her with two framed pictures and an entire album of the photos. They are such an adorable couple and I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for them in the future!
Brian + Kara {Happily Ever After-- January 3, 2015}
Amazing pictures!!! You have so many talents!
ReplyDelete