Friday, November 14, 2014

TBTA Part II

IMG_2553

The first Truth Be Told Art class was such a fun night that it has caught on through our group and spread like wildfire! I was so excited when my girlfriend Katie offered to host a night in and have the opportunity to paint with some of my favorite ladies! I went a little off the grid and completely designed my own Christmas canvas since the girls were doing the monogram one that I had already completed a few weeks before so hopefully the instructors didn’t mind!! It is always a fabulous evening when our friends get together and add in some incredible caramel apple sangria and lots of painting and I’d say it was quite the success! Can’t wait to do it again and have some awesome fellowship!

IMG_2560

tbta

Mine is in the shape of a Christmas tree! I can’t wait to display it on my mantle once we decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment