I haven’t worked on my own scrapbooks since long before Carter was born and had to find a way to channel my inner creative juices. I began teaching myself photoshop and over the years have really enjoyed learning how to use it for different projects. One of the things I have been creating lately is custom birth announcements for my friends! It is such a fun and easy way to document all the important birth stats that you want to display!
I love being able to present the parents with a custom sign while the baby
is still fresh out of the oven! It is such a fun surprise to bring to the hospital!
I have also done custom birthday invitations and stationary. A few months ago I had the chance to pull out all my old scrapbook materials and help my friend Halie create an incredible 40th Birthday book for our friend Beth. We collected letters and pictures from all the Baby Brigade mommas and made her an awesome keepsake that hopefully she will treasure for years to come!
We worked over 15 hours to create Beth’s scrapbook!
This was quite the labor of love! Not sure I have it in
me to do for anyone else so I hope she loved it haha
You are so talented! You should start selling these birth announcements- they are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThe scrapbook looked awesome! A labor of love, but lots of fun!
ReplyDelete