Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Truth Be Told Art

MOPS

I am not participating in MOPs this year, but since some of my good buddies are I have been able to do some special events with them. Most recently, we had a Mom’s Night In craft night and created our own canvas prints through Truth Be Told Art. An instructor came to the church with all the supplies we would need to work with and after a few hours and some detailed instruction, we all had our own masterpiece to bring home! A lot of the ladies had the same ideas when it came to colors but I had to branch out and go with my favs- navy, yellow, and red! It was such a fun evening, with an incredible testimony, and I am so proud to display my art on our mantel!

10690065_10101401039138363_7508890857454303386_n

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, for the LORD your God goes with you.” Deut. 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment