On Halloween morning we met some friends to hike Sawnee Mountain. There was a cute little bench with some pretty fall foliage right where we were waiting for everyone arrived so I decided to try and snap a few pics of my boys before we got all hot and gross. For whatever reason this cat just HAD to be in our pictures and you can see from the progression above that Nolan was not having it!!!!!! He absolutely freaked out when the cat came near him and it was too funny not to document. Nolan was pissed and I couldn’t stop laughing. Sorry buddy!! Nolan finally realized he could just get off the bench and made a break for it. I would consider these some serious fall photo fails! Ha!
At the top of the mountain my boys decided to set up an angry birds game using rocks and sticks. Love their little imaginations. And once we got down, just because I hadn’t tortured them enough, I tried for one more photo………………Sigh. Better luck next time hahah
Hahaha...love that pic!
ReplyDelete