Monday, March 25, 2013

Nolan- Four Months Old

056-1

Four Month Stats- 18lbs 8oz ~ 27.5in

Mr Chubs is still growing healthy and strong! He is SO much happier now that he’s on Prevacid and has been much more enjoyable this past month. I feel bad saying that but he literally cried all day and all night long for those first few weeks and it was driving me crazy. I knew he was miserable {and making all of us miserable too!!!} so I’m glad we were able to find a solution to help him feel better. Now he is so smiley and talks all the time and only fusses when he’s hungry and tired. He still eats every three hours around the clock but I chalk it up to him being a chubster and needing more food more often to stay full! We started on solids but after a successful first attempt, his interest waivered so I put everything away for a while. The boy isn’t hurting for calories and since rice cereal is pretty much disgusting, I figure we can wait! Once he’s sitting up and a little more interested we will try again!

four1

It was almost impossible to get a photo of Nolan without hands shoved in his mouth! Just like Carter at four months, the teething is going full strong! This kid drools more than I have ever seen and I end up changing his outfit multiple times a day because he soaks through everything. Not even bibs help because he just chews on those too haha

four2

four3

Love these silly faces!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE him! His face is just the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chub! Yeah, it's obvious he is not hurting in the nutrition department, and really, who would want to eat that cereal stuff? Ew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 months Nolan! You are the cutest guy - and 6 pounds heavier than Hadley was at 4 months, ha! Enjoy month 4 N!

    ReplyDelete