I’m seriously at a loss as to what these blog posts should be titled. Whatever ;) I’m out of original ideas but the premise is still the same-- lots of pictures of my sweet boys hahaha
I love the way Nolan looks at Carter now and how they interact with each other. N watches every single move Carter makes and laughs hysterically when he does something funny. I love seeing this special relationship grow and develop and look forward to watching them become the best of friends.
And in other news ------------ since these pics were taken
Carter has given up his sucky for good!! Post on that coming soon ;)
So sweet! Can't wait til mine can "play" together! So lucky we are to have two sweet boys!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love pics of siblings together. Probably because I rarely get any. ha! Your boys are so cute together!
ReplyDelete