Friday, January 25, 2013

Nolan- Two Months Old

005-1

Well, we knew we had a little chubster on our hands, but Nolan is growing off the charts! At his two month well visit he weighed 15lbs 10oz and was 25 1/2 in long! I can’t even tell you the percentiles because the boy is well over the curve! It’s funny how tiny he seems compared to Carter but how massive he is compared to babies his age. Clearly all the worries and concerns I had with breast feeding Carter don’t even phase me now. Five pounds in two months? We’re obviously doing something right!

8weeks

We are still dealing with reflux issues so the doctor upped his dose of Zantac at this appointment. The poor baby sleeps in a swing at night so he isn’t as uncomfortable and that seems to help a lot. He is still eating every 3hrs during the day ad 4-5hrs at night. I don’t have any expectations that he’ll sleep through the night before his big brother did, but maybe one day Nolan will surprise me! He is such a sweet baby and I can’t get enough of those silly grins and coos- no matter the hour of day. He is such a talker and we love having conversations on his changing table. I don’t think that will ever get old!

2m

He had a feeling the shots were going to hurt :(

2m1

photo 3 (2)

Ouch!!! Poor chubby baby legs!

chubs1

chubs2

brothers

Carter and Nolan at Eight Weeks Old

brothers1

It’s funny to look back at Carter’s two month blog post because I can pretty much say all the exact same things about Nolan. It is amazing how similar they are both in appearance and personality! I love these sweet boys and am so thankful to be their mama. Even though the weeks are flying by, I can’t wait to continue watching them both grow and develop.

one

My how you’ve grown!

4 comments:

  1. Catching up on your recent posts now and can't believe how much baby Nolan has already grown. <3 him to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nolan is such a beautiful baby and you look gorgeous in the pics you are in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics, he's so cute! And yay, you got him to stretch out on the changing table for a pic again : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are definitely starting to look different, both adorable! I can't wait to meet little N!!

    ReplyDelete