This Christmas was extra special because we were able to celebrate as a family of four! It was so much fun to include Nolan in all our yearly traditions and I think he enjoyed getting lots of attention and snuggles! We had a slow start to the morning running a few last minute errands while the boys napped in the car but then spent the afternoon hanging out at my parent’s house and watching the kids play before church. That evening we donned our nicer clothes and attended service at Johns Creek UMC. I spent a good portion of the sermon pacing the hallways with baby N but the message was great. I really love that we were all able to go to church together and even though it meant sitting in the overflow room instead of the actual sanctuary, it was a nice way to kick off the night and get our hearts in the right place! After church we headed back to my parents and prepared our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of shrimp and pesto pasta. We opened our pajamas from Santa but then just like last year we all decided to go to sleep and save the rest of the presents for the morning!
Ryan, Nathan, Kristin, Alex, Alan, Carter, Lincoln
Poppy, Nolan, Hattie, and Me
Love all these pics. Your mom's tree was gorgeous and so were you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe family pic with your hubby in the Santa hat is PERFECT! And you look great! :D
ReplyDeleteNolan is adorable and getting so big!! I see so much of Carter in him! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete