I may always be behind in posting now that two sweet babies demand my attention, but the blog must go on! It’s only fair to Nolan that I attempt to document the beginning of his life as well as I did his older brother’s. So far I’m failing miserably, but trying nonetheless! These photos are from Nolan’s tenth day of life on November 21 (Thanksgiving Eve). It was our first excursion down to Hattie & Poppy’s house since Nolan’s arrival and we joined the whole family for dinner! Grammy, Kristin, Nathan, and Ryan were all in town for the holidays and Aunt Cindy and Uncle Greg came over in the evening for a yummy lasagna meal! It was fun to think back and remember we did the same thing on Carter’s tenth day! Now if only I’d remembered the duck jammies ;)
My biggest bubs was recovering from croup and not feeling well all day. We excused him from the dinner table and next thing you know he was passed out on the floor in the living room. Poor baby went to bed with a 103 fever, lots of Tylenol, and his humidifier running full blast. Thankfully the next morning he was in great spirits, and even though he was still running warm, he was acting like his old self!
The croup is the worst, but Carter still managed to look as precious as usual. Nolan is such a cutie.
ReplyDelete