Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blessed

I always knew I wanted to be a mom but looking at these boys I cannot believe how incredibly blessed Lincoln and I are. Life with C was amazing but when we found out we were unexpectedly expecting again I was very nervous. We were perfect just as we were…or so I thought! When Nolan arrived, it was like a piece of our family puzzle was put into place and our lives were complete! He brings so much joy and laughter to our little family and I thank God every night for these sweet, precious babies. I am so grateful He has given them to us and hope we can do everything possible to help raise them into amazing young men.

012

“From the fullness of Grace we have received one Blessing after another!” John 1:16

176

031

036

164

C

173

Teaching his baby brother the ways of the world.

4 comments: