The week of June 30- July 7th we joined Linc’s extended family up in Holderness, New Hampshire for a week at Rockywold! It had been four years since our last visit and this was the first chance for most of the relatives to meet Carter! We flew up with his brother and parents on a Saturday and made our way to camp just in time for dinner. Rocky is a very unique family camp- imagine Dirty Dancing- with cabins, family meals, and lots of outdoor activities. Did I mention no A/C? Thank goodness the northern relatives brought us all fans or we might have melted!!! Our cabins had a great view of Squam Lake and were easy walking distance to the dining hall. This trip was a bit difficult for me because of the modified bed rest I was put on. There was not a whole lot I could participate in but thankfully we had great weather all week and I got to spend lots of time with C catching up with all of the family. The high light was soaking in the refreshing lake water and enjoying all our meals together!
Linc and Aunt Sidney came in first place in the camp wide tennis tournament!
Everyone got a little silly at our cabin dance party!
We celebrated Fourth of July with an awesome picnic and wild games!
C loved watching the camp parade and staying cool by eating LOTS of popsicles!
This just looks awesome to me!!!!! Can the TRI girls go take a vacation there??
ReplyDelete