Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Second Cake Smash

When it came time for the boys to eat their cakes, we decided to sing twice! Since it was Spencer's actual birthday the day of the party, he got to go first and the entire crowd cheered him on as he tried to blow out his candles. As soon as they finished, everyone serenaded Carter and I loved watching him sing along. Both boys let mommies and daddies help with the candles and then dug in head first to eat their delicious cakes! Eventually we gave them forks, but it was hilarious to watch since neither of them would touch the cake with their hands.

cake1

Posing with master cake decorator Auntie Alex :)

cake2

cake3

cake4

cake5

Carter and I are so thankful for all the hard work Hattie and Alex did!

cake6

IMG_1350

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the two of them face first into their cakes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Looked like such a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious! It looks like a cake eating contest between the two of them! Those cakes are so beautiful, your sister did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! I love these pics and the party looks like a great time...super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete