For Madeleine’s second birthday party we celebrated for a little bit at her house before our BB playgroup headed to a farm to feed the new baby goats! Her real birthday was on march 17th so most of us wore green in honor of the little St. Paddy’s baby! I was a little worried that C wouldn’t participate at the farm because well, he hates animals, but he had a great time and even allowed a baby goat to lick his hand. It was a pretty hot day so we didn’t last too long outside, but I’d say it was a great success and all the babies seemed to have a great time feeding the goats. Happy Second Birthday Madeleine!
Mama Kasey and the (almost) Birthday Girl!
Baby Dominic is an honorary member for the month of March. He is the son of a former coworker and I helped arrange for BB member Allison to watch him until he is old enough to go to day care.
Look at my brave boy! He really wanted the baby goats to eat the stick he found!
No comments:
Post a Comment