Friday, March 23, 2012

A Special Birthday Dinner

For our birthday dinner, Carter and I chose Beni Hana! Oh all right, truth be told they sent me a gift certificate and it was the perfect opportunity to use it! Linc came home early and took us all to the restaurant. They were able to seat us right away and we ordered all our favorites from the menu. The chef put on a pretty good show for us and Carter ate everything on his plate! The food was so delicious and I could not have been more impressed with C’s behavior. He must have known it was a very special occasion! We finished the meal with a little bowl of ice cream and a few more pictures :) I highly recommend signing up for Beni Hana's birthday club. My whole meal was free which made it taste even better hehehe

bub1

A little pre-dinner photo shoot

bub2

Birthday Twins!

bub3

beni1

No comments:

Post a Comment