Thursday, April 15, 2010

March Mommies

Monday morning Carter and I loaded up the car and headed to our friend Krissy's house! She was hosting our first March Mommies play group and made us a yummy lunch. We had plenty of time to swap labor stories, share tips and advice, and pose the babies for pictures! There were two girls and three boys and I am sure they will love interacting with each other eventually! It's so much fun knowing these little ones will grow up together! Thanks again Krissy and Nicholas for sharing your home with us!!

The March Girls: Macey- 7 weeks, Madeleine- 4 weeks
The March Boys: Carter- 5.5 Weeks, Spencer- 6 weeks, Nicholas- 3.5 weeks

Well, Carter started off relatively happy...

Carter and Spencer were holding hands and poor Nicholas did not like it!

It's hard to get 5 newborns looking happy and content!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Everytime I look at these I start laughing again! So funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I laughed too! Hey... it's hard sometimes to get one newborn happy and content for photos ;-)

    ReplyDelete