If someone would make me one of those I would pay them a million dollars. Hope you get to catch some napping Zzzz's soon!! Love you guys!
Too cool! Where did you find that little invention?
Aw yeah! I remember those times. I would lean back in the recliner and sleep with the baby on my chest.
Sooo sweet! I have a picture of Royal in his wrap at the same age. I miss him being small enough to wrap and still fit under my chin. : ) He is beautiful Kell.
If someone would make me one of those I would pay them a million dollars. Hope you get to catch some napping Zzzz's soon!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteToo cool! Where did you find that little invention?
ReplyDeleteAw yeah! I remember those times. I would lean back in the recliner and sleep with the baby on my chest.
ReplyDeleteSooo sweet! I have a picture of Royal in his wrap at the same age. I miss him being small enough to wrap and still fit under my chin. : ) He is beautiful Kell.
ReplyDelete