I can see that it's good for you to get out and about more. Just make sure you still nap when you're home!Carter is becoming so alert to his surroundings. He loves architectural lines, maybe a future profession? ;-)
so cute! i can't believe how much bigger he looks!! you're looking great, too. maybe we can see you in person again soon for a visit? ;-)xoxo
He's such a gorgeous baby, Kelly! Sounds like y'all are having tons of fun with him!
He's getting so big!! And he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I know you must be having so much fun with him! Miss y'all!
I can see that it's good for you to get out and about more. Just make sure you still nap when you're home!
ReplyDeleteCarter is becoming so alert to his surroundings. He loves architectural lines, maybe a future profession? ;-)
so cute! i can't believe how much bigger he looks!! you're looking great, too. maybe we can see you in person again soon for a visit? ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
He's such a gorgeous baby, Kelly! Sounds like y'all are having tons of fun with him!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big!! And he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I know you must be having so much fun with him! Miss y'all!
ReplyDelete