Saturday, August 13, 2016

Softball and New Fosters


While Lincoln played in the DeerLake softball tournament, the boys and I watched from the sidelines. Not even thirty minutes after AmyLynn picked up our sweet puppy boy, I got a phone call about two abandoned kittens that desperately needed a safe place. Because we learned a lot about how time consuming puppies can be, we decided kittens might be the perfect solution to our busy family. We can still help but without having to worry that our schedules would interfere.


I jumped in my car and drove the hour round trip to pick up our newest fosters! 
They were teeny tiny, solid black, and scared to death of us!


We set them up in the basement bathroom and gave them a few hours of quiet time to decompress. The shelter had assigned them names and we quickly decided there was no way we would call them that haha the boys helped me decide on Pepper (white tip tail) and Ninja (solid black)

No comments:

Post a Comment