As much as we loved our sweet puppy boy, I knew I wanted to be able to continue fostering so it was time to find him his forever home. When an application came in from South Carolina I was a little skeptical but after speaking to AmyLynn Emily multiple times, checking her references, and having a local humane society conduct the home visit, I knew she was meant to be! We arranged for her to come pick him up on a Saturday because they had a five hour round trip drive to come collect our sweet boy. I knew anyone willing to do that had to be in love! AmyLynn has proven to be an amazing dog mama and sends me regular photos and updates. It is so wonderful to be able to stay in touch and see how this sweet love grows. He has completely completed their family!
AmyLynn and her son Braeden (with sister in law and step daughter)
Our sweet boy has been renamed Fitz. We will miss him dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment