Thursday, July 21, 2016

Puppy Central


Puppy Central was set up in the basement and the littles quickly settled in. I spent hours picking ticks off these babies and attempting to potty train them. Wow....talk about difficult. As soon as I would leash up one, another one was already peeing on the floor and by the time I got all three outside they were so tangled up they couldn't do their business. I quickly realized I was in over my head and even though these puppies were so, so much sweeter than our first foster, I knew I couldn't keep all three of them. I sent some emails and was able to find additional fosters for Arren and Arlie. 


This name did not suit this sweet baby at all and we spent hours trying to think of something new to call him. From Alber to Dutch to Puppy Boy...nothing seemed to stick.





No comments:

Post a Comment