Cindy Scullin, me, Tania Carullo, Kelli Ross, Rachel Walsh, Ginny Young, & Dana Pedro
DeerLake Social went all out for the annual Black and White Party at the pool! I went and got my hair done at the Dry Bar and found the cutest dress at Charming Charlie's. We went next door the Keith and Megan's house for a little pre party and then all walked down together. All the ladies were dressed to the nines and the pool deck was hopping. Unfortunately for me, I got trapped in a corner all night (albeit having a great time...but no where near the food...) and ended up drinking WAY too much! Lincoln and I stumbled home, paid the sitter, and both proceeded to get sick lol I woke up on the bathroom floor around 4am with a stiff shoulder and managed to get myself upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face. We spent the entire rest of the day on the couch. I'm not sure I would do it again that way, but we sure did have a wonderful time....until we weren't ;) lol
The Hamiltons and the Vaughns
The aftermath of drinking two bottles of red wine by myself......




No comments:
Post a Comment