Sunday, December 14, 2014

Woomer Family Pics

IMG_4274

I told this story on Facebook but seemed fitting to write down here. Six years ago we were scheduled to meet with an old work acquaintance and his wife for dinner. Lincoln had worked with Matt out in California and by some twist of fate we all ended up in Atlanta years later within miles of each other! They both worked for different gaming studios but were toying with the idea of branching out on their own. We showed up to their house a little early and Matt and Becky were outside doing yard work. I felt incredibly overdressed as we walked up the driveway and I remember them just staring at us. Turns out, they were expecting us for dinner but not until the following day………

BMG in 2009

They invited us in anyway, Becky cooked us a delicious dinner, the guys ended up combining forces and creating their own game studio, and the rest is history! Six years later they continue to open their house to us and feed us often haha it is the best kind of friendship and I love the history behind our story. Becky asked me to take some updated family photos of them for Christmas and I knew their backyard would be the perfect backdrop. We waited until just the right moment when the sun was glistening through the trees and I think I was able to capture some really nice shots. I told Becky I will always see their children as the two little kids in the picture above, but I think you can see that it surely not the case anymore haha Laura is now significantly taller than I am and Hank is the same age Laura was when we met them!

IMG_4388

IMG_4400

IMG_4403

IMG_4413

IMG_4419

IMG_4425-1

IMG_4458

IMG_4464

IMG_4481

IMG_4492-1

IMG_4506

1 comment:

  1. More gorgeous pictures!! Are you already booking for spring?!

    ReplyDelete