Monday, February 11, 2013

Family Love

carter

My Biggest Little

When my friend and fav photographer Lauren was holding Valentine’s Day mini sessions in her home, I knew I wanted to get some updated pictures of the family. With Nolan growing and changing SO fast it’s hard to keep up with documenting him like I did with Carter!! I know I promised not to use just my cell phone so this was one of my attempts at giving his future wife some baby pictures hahaha I love how they turned out and I’m so thankful we were able to have the entire family captured on camera again! My friend Trina made their adorable matching shirts. I feel so lucky to have such talented friends!

carter1

DSC_0505

My Littlest Little

DSC_0512

How did I get so lucky? xoxoox

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are the lucky ones! They have a beautiful Mommy! Love the pics...I may have to head over to Hether's site and purchase some Easter stuff. I skipped Valentine's Day but these pics made me want matching outfits for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of pouty faced N on the floor w/ C, too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these, and you look gorgeous K!

    ReplyDelete