The second weekend in January my entire family flew down to Orlando to be with the Morgans for sweet baby Nathan’s Christening! Linc and I are so thrilled to be his godparents and hope we can be a good example for him as he grows into a relationship with Jesus Christ. It was a wonderful celebration and I am so thankful we were all able to be there together.
Just like with Carter, Hattie made Nathan’s Christening gown and it will be a
treasured keepsake that hopefully future siblings will get to wear as well!
After a lovely church service where both babies were on their best behavior, we went back to Ryan and Kristin’s new house for cake, presents, and some football! Unfortunately, I was super sick with a stomach bug that weekend so I was not feeling in tip top shape. It didn’t stop me from enjoying the party though, just instead of eating all the yummy food I stuck with brown rice ;/ Oh well! At least we all looked cute and the bug certainly helped me jump start my 2012 weight loss goals hahaha As my sister said, “The stomach flu agrees with you.” Hmm…anyway, it was still a lovely trip and I am so grateful for my parents who got us the plane tickets and made all of the arrangements for us to be together on this gorgeous weekend! I cannot wait until we’re all reunited again in February.
It was a lovely weekend... beautiful weather with our wonderful family all together to celebrate a very special occasion. God Bless you sweet Nathan.
ReplyDeletenice pictures, and I like your blue dress.
ReplyDeleteSweet post. I need to document it! Haha
ReplyDeleteSo glad you and Linc can be such a special role in his life and it was fabulous hosting all of you! xoxo
What a wonderful celebration and blessing!
ReplyDelete