Hi everyone! I took a much needed break from blogging the past week or so but I’m ready to jump back in and document everything that has happened in 2012 so far. To be honest, I had contemplated deleting my blog all together because it is just so much work and a really time consuming hobby but I knew in five years I’d really regret not writing everything down and documenting our life. I have to remember that I’m just doing this for myself and it doesn’t matter if my family doesn’t even read it and no one comments because at least I have all the memories preserved and can look back at all the wonderful, special, or mundane things we did! So…with that said… Happy New Year and we will return to regular posting a.s.a.p.!
Good, I have missed it! One of the few blogs I am still reading now that I am cutting back on computer time ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to email you and check on you - I've been worried about you since you haven't posted lately! Pleaseeee don't delete your blog! :-) BTW - I saw your comment and totally forgot to respond - Bella is a cocker spaniel. She's a good dog!!
ReplyDeleteWE missed you. I thought you were just traveling... You document your life so beautifully. It always feels like I could just climb in and join you. (If it were only that easy!)
ReplyDeleteGlad your back and so glad you didn't delete. DO this for you first and formost - and for Carter. When posting was taking up too much time I started focusing on getting the words down and one photo. I could add photos later - but then most the time I never did, but looking back I am okay with that.
Please don't delete. I only know you and your family through the blog, but I would miss you if you were no longer here.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteglad you decided to keep blogging. I read a lot but just forget to comment sometimes or my computer acts up when I do try to comment. But I love reading and seeing your pictures. I am trying to get better about blogging more often myself, b/c like you said, it's a good way to journal and look back to see what all was going on.
ReplyDeleteI think we all think that from time to time! Glad you didn't delete! :)
ReplyDelete