Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cookie Party

The other day we went over to our friend's house for a cookie party and to watch the SEC football game. The girls were in charge of baking three dozen of their best tasting cookies to swap but I have to admit, Linc was my sous chef and helped me finish so I could shower after my tennis match! There were prizes for best looking and most delicious, and even though we did not win, we had a great time! My Momma was feeling pretty good and was able to come for a while and we spent the evening with family and friends eating some delicious food, playing with baby Grace, and watching some football! I wish I had remembered to bring my camera but here are a few photos I stole from my sister!

The cookie table! Ours were on the far right-
Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, & Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies

The dark chocolate ones in the center won for best tasting-
Alex's Chocolate Minties!


Kristin and Ryan came in town for the game.
Unfortunately for die hard Florida fan Ryan, his team lost!

Nathan Girls with hostess Robyn

Momma and Donna- best friends for 20+ years!

1 comment:

  1. Daddy voted yours the "best tasting", can you believe it, the chocoholic that he is! Must have been some pretty delicious "oatmeal chocolate chip and strawberry jam cookies"!

    ReplyDelete