When my alarm clock goes off at the crack of dawn I always wake up to music. I have my Ipod attached so I don't have to listen to some annoying beeping for the
hour few times I hit the snooze button! Last night I changed my regular morning playlist over to Christmas tunes. It was really nice to wake up to! I am so ready for a vacation and to have some time off school-- thankfully Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away and Christmas break is another 3 after that.
Listening to the music got me thinking...
Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?
When do you all normally put up your decorations?
Lemme tell you, before I even clicked over here, I KNEW this post would be about Christmas decorations just from the title. I swear!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, for me, it's too early. And for my HOA, as far as outside decorations go, anytime before Thanksgiving is too early. I'm ready to enjoy November for a while.
I know people put their decorations up now and I think that is great! I just need a little break between fall and Christmas decor. :) I usually put it up the week before Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteLike Becky, I knew from the title that it was about Christmas. The mall here is already playing christmas music non-stop. I usually start with decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and want to not feel like I'm rushing past it for xmas.
ReplyDeleteIt's never too early!!
ReplyDeleteWe usually decorate on thanksgiving day or the day after but I am ready now!!
uh hm... you always said I couldn't decorate the house for Christmas until After Thanksgiving, remember? Are you changing the rules?
ReplyDelete