Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carriage Tour of Charleston

Before heading back to Atlanta after the wedding, Linc and I got to spend the day with Leslie, Cole, and Sherry. We went out to lunch and then took in the sights of downtown Charleston on a relaxing carriage ride through the city. We got to see some amazing old homes and had a great time listening to the history of the neighborhoods.

Me and Linc in the barn before heading out.

The teeny tiny petting zoo with teeny tiny donkeys

Our mule team- Bud and Sassy

One of Charleston's 185 churches!

This house was so beautiful with its many porches!

This (now) B&B was built and given to a daughter for her wedding.
It cost only $70,000 to build many, many, many years ago!

The court house where Linc and I got our marriage license (after the second try)!
It was the day after my bachelorette party...I forgot my driver's license!

Not wanting to take a pic with me...stinker!

Thanks Sherry for a fun filled afternoon! We loved the carriage ride and can't wait to see you again in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I love Charelston, such a cute, fun, clean, quaint little town!!

    ReplyDelete